[Coco] vendors of empty cartridges shell for coco

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 20:28:20 EDT 2014

Ed, If I remember correctly, my nephew said he could get a "powder coat" black as an option. I'm pretty sure he said he would prefer to use a light guage steel rather than alluminum and that it would be cheaper to do so. I don't think the powder coat adds any expense as the steel sheets come that way.
I would upload some pics of the J&M controller case but I can't find the sub-mini usb cable that goes with my camera

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com