[Coco] CocoSDC

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun Oct 12 19:17:14 EDT 2014

On 10/11/2014 12:08 PM, Darren A wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:
>
>> Darren, I would also appreciate a link to a SD card that'll work.
>>
>> What is a good SD capacity slash cost balance?
>>
> In theory, any recently manufactured SD or SDHC card should work (don't use
> SDXC). I use cards from SanDisk and Transcend ranging from 2GB to 8GB and
> have found them to be both reliable and fast.
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/oce3zjx>
>
> Darren

Not that it matters, but as someone producing a comparable product for
the CBM line, SDXC cards will work in systems that expect SDHC cards.
Just reformat the cards to be FAT32 and have fun!

(Not saying it is practical nor am I specifically recommending it, but I
had to make sure it worked, because I kept getting buyers wondering if
the unit would support cards larger than 32GB, which seemed silly to me,
since I don't think there is 32GB of data for the C64, and far less for
other CBM machines.  But, it was a very real question people asked...)

JIm

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com