[Coco] vendors of empty cartridges shell for coco

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 12 17:39:02 EDT 2014

I don't have the ability, the tools, the shop, or the knowledge to drill out
holes in a metal case. I would pay to have a fully finished case. As it
would be cheaper than buying a drill press and whatnot for a one-off use.

Not everyone has the ability or desire to drill a metal case to save a buck
or two.

-[ Al -