[Coco] Including an SSC

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 12 02:33:38 EDT 2014

Sorry, but you can't disagree with 1,3 and 4.

It has already been said that the CocoSDC is so tight to the case, that
adding the SSC components will mean it doesn't fit in the case.

As for the other two, I said "a lot of us" , not "all of us."

I would rather see a clone of the MultiPak that can sit behind the Coco,
connected via a cable so I can connect more stuff without my Coco spreading
out too far to the right. I used to have a Multipak, but I don't know what I
did with it.

-[ Al ]-