[Coco] Games that use The SSC

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sun Oct 12 00:42:46 EDT 2014

I noticed that when you play Pitfall 2 (Coco 2 OS9 game) with the SSC, it
plays music that sounds almost exactly like the music in the Coco 3 cartridge
game Super Pitfall.  I read somewhere that Pegasus and the Phantom Riders was
supposed to support the SSC, but when I played it I got no extra sound or music.

Richard