[Coco] Mutlipak Potetnial to Fry CPU

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 20:30:38 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Harper [mailto:allencoco at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:24 AM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Mutlipak Potetnial to Fry CPU

id like one of those plates  if anyone has one for sale  or has the
measurements for it let me know thanks

>>But for those who do, there was a plate I saw advertised once in Rainbow
(I
>>think) that went around the two right CoCo feet and the feet of the
>>mutli-pak so the two can't be pulled apart without lifting them. Picture a

I definitely had one of those plates- back in the day. I think I used
it with my Coco 1 (I also had a coco 3 later).
I don't remember the name of it nor whom I bought it from, but it was a good
thing to have.