[Coco] Mutlipak Potetnial to Fry CPU

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sat Oct 11 02:09:44 EDT 2014

On 11/10/2014 10:27 AM, S Klammer wrote:
> Some, myself being one, do not have a multi-pak or comfortable with a
> hacked together Y cable.

I don’t have a multi-pak mostly because finding one here is Oz (240V) for a
reasonable price is about as rare as seeing a UFO. I saw something once I
couldn't identify so there may be hope yet :)

But for those who do, there was a plate I saw advertised once in Rainbow (I
think) that went around the two right CoCo feet and the feet of the
mutli-pak so the two can't be pulled apart without lifting them. Picture a
plate with 6 holes lineed up with those feet. Something similar made from
Masonite or 3mm MDF if done right could be easier to make than a steel plate
to reduce the risk. Or if someone has access to a plasma cutter, maybe a
product they could offer.

Again, just putting it out there should someone be able to make use of it.
Though I'm sure many would be aware of it or come up with an alternate
solution.

Jason