[Coco] Coco Cartridge Prototyping Pak PCB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 10 22:35:35 EDT 2014

Hi Tim!
I had not thought of designing a smaller PCB, though I can.  I would think
as long as the Ground and VCC power rails on each edge of the PCB are not
shorted, trimming down the PCB should be fine.  I would also be happy to
make a smaller version.  The actual dimensions of this PCB is 152mm long
total, 98mm wide, with a useable length of 127mm minus edge connectors.  So
in inches, it would be 5.98" long total, 3.86" wide, with a useable length
of 5" minus the edge connectors.
I could relocate the decoding logic to allow it to be cut down smaller or
just design a much smaller version.  Exactly how small do you need?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/