[Coco] CocoSDC

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:04:11 EDT 2014

Ok guys,

So after checking prices, and beginning to order parts, I have come up with
three ordering options.

1) Circuit board & Pre-programmed Microcontroller, Flash, and 2 CPLD chips = $20.00

2) Circuit board & all parts needed, “full kit” = $25.00

3) Fully assembled board = $35.00

And then shipping of course, which depends on where you are and how many you get.
I’ll try to keep it as close to actual postage and packing materials as I reasonably can.

Hopefully this sounds good to everybody.

You can email me off-list to keep from clogging it up, etc…
They all end up in the same mailbox on my end.

This will be a run of 100 boards, I’ll order the PCB’s tonight.
We can do additional runs if needed, but I want to limit it to
runs of 100 to keep it manageable.

- Ed

CoCo SDC Boards

Louis Ciotti		-	2, not assembled
Brian Blake		-	3, not assembled
Christopher Fox		-	1, assembled
Kip Koon		-	3, not assembled
Tim Lindner		-	1, assembled
Christopher Hawks	-	1, assembled
William Astle		-	2, assembled
Philipe Zeigler		-	1, assembled
Eddie P.		-	2, assembled
Mike Craig		-	1, not assembled
Tim Fadden		-	2, assembled
Steven Hirsch		-	1, not assembled
Grumpyx (Malcom)	-	1
Gene Heskett		-	1, not assembled
Michael Rowen		-	2, assembled
Derryl Cummings		-	2, assembled
Tony (tonym)		-	2, assembled
Josh Harper		-	6, not assembled, 1 assembled
Stephen Pereira		-	1, assembled
Steve Ostrom		-	1, assembled
Richard Goedeken	-	2, not assembled
William Locklear	-	1 or 2 complete kits
Sylvain Rousseau	-	1
JP Samson		-	1, unassembled
Scott O’Brian		-	1, unassembled
Richard (rcislip)	-	1, assembled
Benoit Bleau		-	1 assembled, 1 not assembled
Didier Derny		-	2, not assembled
Al Hartman		-	2, not assembled
Bruce Calkins		-	2, not assembled
Tormod Volden		-	2, not assembled