[Coco] Including an SSC (was: CocoSDC)

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:02:50 EDT 2014

Understood and would agree.  Just thought an addition of this nature, even
if it were just a set of headers for a daughterboard, might have made it
just that much more awesome :)

I've not played with a SSC in awhile; however, had thought it might have
been possible to emulate into a CPLD.

At any rate, I do look forward to more people being able to use Darren's (I
can not add enough emphasis) great work!

Shain