[Coco] floppy to dsk image help

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 03:10:30 EDT 2014

hi guys

I have a lot of flppy disk about 500 to 600  some of the stuff I have I have not seen on the  color computer archive site  and id like to share what I have  but I have no clue  how to make dsk images of my disk  if my  disk allows me to make copys still  would anyone be willing to   make dsk images of them if I sent you the copys  and  then put them on the cca site for others  to enjoy   if ur willing to do this let me know   thanks guys  ur all a great help