[Coco] CocoSDC

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Oct 10 01:15:12 EDT 2014

On Friday 10 October 2014 01:00:43 Mike Craig did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at ...> writes:
> > On Thursday 09 October 2014 23:27:34 Eddie P. did opine
> >
> > And Gene did reply:
> > > 80! Happy birthday for last Saturday. I'm worrying about hitting 40
> > > next year. The experience and knowledge here is awesome.
> > >
> > > Eddie P.
> >
> > Chuckle, but some of it is old age and treachery too.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Happy Birthday Gene! I hope you live to at least 150 in good health!
> Your posts are invaluable to this list.  :)
>
> Mike C

Thanks for the flowers Mike, but at the rate this body is falling apart,
I'd need a body swap to make it that far. Its DM-II, allergic to various
foods, but not bad enough to make me lose the weight I don't need.  Taking
warfarin ATM to stop the clotting, but need to stop that so the
dermatologist can work on my face, and do something about a PSA north of
10.

Somewhere there needs to be a happy medium.  OTOH, I am now older than my
family history says I should be.

Which reminds me of an old old joke.  Guy says he wants to die in his
sleep, not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car were at
the time.  ;P)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)