[Coco] CocoSDC

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Oct 9 22:24:42 EDT 2014

I assume you mean copy-protected stuff?

What puzzles me there is how do you get the game or whatever onto the SD
card in the same copy-protected format it had on the diskette?  Seems like
accomplishing that would in many cases be more difficult than removing the
copy protection entirely.

(The links in your post don't get me to anyplace that I can find that gives
the "greater detail" you refer to.)

Art