[Coco] Glenside Meeting via Skype

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 9 17:25:01 EDT 2014

On Thursday 09 October 2014 16:17:36 Nick Marentes did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On 10/10/2014 5:58 AM, Brian Goers wrote:
> > If you wish to join the Glenside Meeting tonight.
> > 7:00PM Central Time.
>
> I wish, but being on the other side of the planet, it creates a few
> "challenges".   :)
>
> Google Groups would be good for an online "CoCoFest" that caters for
> our global CoCo community.
>
> Nick

Google groups is kill on sight for 95% of the internet users.  Including
here, its simply not worth the effort when some new bee tries to post
using its default message formatting, which among other things usually
arrives in the inbox triple spaced, and with sentences 2000 characters
long.  It can be fixed, but try & tell google that.  Its just easier to
nuke the message off the server so we never see it.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)