[Coco] CocoSDC

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:18:02 EDT 2014

Darren, thanks for all your hard work. I too would be interested in
building or purchasing at least one. Putting the files up would allow more
of us to help with the demand. Like myself I'm sure many of us have various
CPLD/PIC... programmers or don't mind investing in another if needed, just
don't tell my wife :)

Looking forward to ordering the PCB and components.

Malcom