[Coco] Website and forum updates.

random.rodder at gmail.com random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:41:48 EDT 2014

Greetings CoCo fans,

Lately I've been busy with videos and website updates. The main tandycoco.com website got updated a few months back, as did the blog page. Both will be updated again here shortly.

During the last week, I've been working on the forum. I've added a portal page that should make it easier to stay up to date with recent posts and news. I've also adapted the portal page's theme to use the 'Getaway Green' theme the origiinal forum used. It took me a while, but, I've modified the theme to integrate for red and blue, and not as much green only. Hopefully it livens the site up a tad, without making it obnoxious.

Along with the forum updates comes a new and improved CoCo Image Gallery; with the 'Getaway Green' theme there as well. It's been integrated into the forum as well. If anyone ever checked out the old 4images gallery, this Coppermine Image Gallery is much nicer, if not a bit more difficult to set up. If you have a CoCo Forum account, when you log into the forum, you also log into the gallery.

I'm still ironing out some bugs, so consider a work in progress...

Brian

http://www.tandycoco.com
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum
http://www.tandycoco.com/blog