[Coco] Let's take a set back... regarding the CoCoSDC

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:40:55 EDT 2014

I totally agree that any newly produced CocoSDCs should go to anyone who
has not yet been able to experience Darren's excellent device.

For my 4 or 5 Cocos, I only have one CocoSDC... and personally, that is
sufficient... unless he decides on a "Rev 2", then I'd wish to have one of
those as well :)

Those who are suggesting that they could use multiple CocoSDCs show that
there is an extended demand for it, a "feeding frenzy" for a well designed
product by a truly skilled craftsman.

I was lucky to be part of that initial release, thanks Darren. It may have
been quite time-consuming on his part, likely hand crafting each one.

So here is hoping that he sees this as an opportunity to have his creation
reach more individuals... in whatever method he decides.

Shain