[Coco] Let's take a set back... regarding the CoCoSDC

random.rodder at gmail.com random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:04:19 EDT 2014

Folks, I've been reading and watching the list for a long time, and I can't say I've seen a feeding frenzy like what's going on now (unless we're talking about the status of the SuperBoard). Or, just maybe I'm over-reacting.

Darren has obviously created an excellent product - one that I also would like to have more of. And I know for a fact that he's a very busy man. So no amount of emails asking about buying 2, 4, 6, or 10 of these devices by an individual is going to help him out at all. Yes, he might decide to do another product run, but, let's be real here. Before anyone buys a half dozen, let's wait until everyone who wants one actually GETS one, then those of us who want another can start asking for twosies, etc...

If I were Darren and saw all these posts on the list, instead of my actual email (which is findable in the list archives), I think I'd run and hide. Let's show a bit of courtesy for everyone else, and for Darren - he does this as a hobby, not a business.

For the record, yes, I have one, and I'd like another - but I'm certainly willing to wait my turn, once everyone else has had their shot.

Brian

random.rodder at gmail.com