[Coco] Coco Cartridge Prototyping Pak PCB

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 02:20:37 EDT 2014

Hi Tim!
Interesting observation.  Some changes needed to be made anyway, so check
the latest version of the PCB for clearance.  I ran both the schematic and
the PCB layout check with OSHPark's DRU file as the default so everything
should be fine.  When I uploaded the file to OSHPark to get the renderings,
their uploading program passed my file so there can't be anything touching
that shouldn't be, BUT it is always good to check.  Thanks for the fine
inspections.  It's much appreciated.
OSHPark's DRU file specifies a 6 mil. clearance between pads and traces so
some of them may look like they touch.  If you have a program to blow up the
rendering which is quite big, you will see all the traces on each side of
the PCB clear each other.  Thanks again.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/