[Coco] Coco Cartridge Prototyping Pak PCB

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 21:38:55 EDT 2014

On 10/8/2014 5:20 PM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Everybody!
>
> The Coco Cartridge Prototyping Pak PCB is designed and ready for
> scrutinizing.  I'd like to get a few interested people to examine the
> schematic and make sure I have done my homework correctly.
On the top drawing. I see an outline around two holes, are the two holes
connected.
     I would like to have at least 3 holes connected.

The outline pattern changes to the right of the decoding section, it's
one row down.
The outlines do not line up from the left to right across the board.

Can numbers be put on the board to help layout/ locate positions?

How big is this board?

Kip Koon

--
  Brian Goers