[Coco] Multicomp Microcomputer Madness!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 7 04:43:39 EDT 2014

On 27/09/2014 4:44 AM, Kip Koon wrote:

> I've also noticed very little activity on the Coco List over the last few
> days so I thought I'd put out an email to see if it goes through and share a
> little bit about my activities with Grant Searle's Multicomp Microcomputer
> at the same time.

(snip)

Certainly wish I had the time to play with all this stuff - I'm jealous!
Bring on retirement I say!!!

I've always felt that FPGA's are the future for retro-computing enthusiasts
who want to extend their tinkering beyond the original hardware and aren't
content with software emulation. It's just more tangible and has the
potential to offer a mix of both old and new hardware if that's what you're
interested in.

Good luck with it all!

Regards,