[Coco] The next coco3.....wish list

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 18:44:28 EDT 2014

Coco3fpga barely fits on the DE1, which I believe has 20,000.

Of course none of the speculation or "wish list" discussion actually
matters, because only Gary Becker with his coco3fpga has done the work and
created anything.  For the foreseeable future, if you want an improved coco
platform that will be your one and only choice.  Its also pretty nice, so
that isn't such a bad state of affairs.

Its easy to write about what "they" should do or how "somebody" could make
this or that, but it seems very hard for the list to understand that there
is no "they".  " someone" is you and me.  Either make it, or help someone
make it, or forget about ever seeing it happen.