[Coco] video composite on korean coco 26-3134A

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 4 12:06:46 EDT 2014

On Saturday 04 October 2014 09:29:05 Zippster did opine
And Gene did reply:
> I’m suspecting it may be a PAL machine too.
>
> Like Gene was saying, you can check if the regulator is warming up,
> just to see if power is making it to the board. You should also hear
> that relay click when you turn it on.
>
> -Ed

Yeah, oldtimers struck again Ed, I was typing ahead of my fingers, so the
word "burn" is missing.  I had at the instant, a house full of former rug
rats, now in their 40's, their wives and one git, here to help me
celebrate my 80th today.  If the wind dies and the weather warms some, we
may go down to the rifle range and make some noise.  Unforch, its coming
up on deer season here in WV, so the benches may be pretty busy.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)