[Coco] Computerdoc - Coco Hardware Development Adapter

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sat Oct 4 00:42:49 EDT 2014

Kip, nice to see you back in the list.
Ok I'll mail you regarding the CHDA.
Just updated my the LR-Tech Super Board blog today,

included the Integrated Circuits list.
Now, if you look at the Source directory tree  do you see
device descriptors there  for the serial ports?
The good news is, when the super board is plugged into
the y-cable, it doesn't interfere with the FDC.
Hoping that Kevin reads this too, and/or  someone knows
his address, because the mail I sent to him bounced.

Kandur

> Hi Guys!
> Sorry I've been out of touch.  I've been going to the VA Hospital to an
> exercise class in Columbia, SC a couple of times a week.  It is cleaning my
> clock, but I am making progress.  After class my legs are rebelling and I'm
> exhausted afterwards, but it has been an interesting experience.  I usually
> end up spending most of the day there in Columbia.
> Kandur, if you're interested in a Coco Hardware Development Adapter, I have
> one fully assembled and ready to go and of course I can order more.  Email
> me privately for the particulars.  The functions and features are as Nick
> has said.  He had some great ideas for me when my brain needed a little
> boost!  I really appreciate his help on this project.  How I do so much in
> one day?  I can do this stuff for hours on end!  As I have said before, I
> love this stuff!  :)  If you have any ideas, please send me an email and we
> can discuss it.  Thanks for your interest.  I don't have class again until
> the middle of next week, so I should be checking in every day.  Take care my
> friends.

> Kip Koon
> computerdoc at sc.rr.com
> http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon