[Coco] video composite on korean coco 26-3134A

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 3 11:48:46 EDT 2014

There's no link in that message...

-[ Al ]-

-----Original Message-----
From: Zippster
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 10:34 AM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] video composite on korean coco 26-3134A

Hey guys,

You may have missed my earlier post.  I did a version of this circuit in
Eagle.
Sound output is included.

The files are in the zip on this page.  CoCo2 Projects (Tandy Color Computer
2) - The Zippster Zone

I put it up as a shared project on OSHPark.  OSH Park ~ Coco2 Composite Out
(Type 01) Rev 03

I laid the board out to replace the RF modulator in my Korean CoCo2’s, but
as long as you get
the signals to it, you could mount it anywhere.

-Ed