[Coco] CoCo Joystick

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Oct 3 10:03:46 EDT 2014

I also agree about Doubleback. Despite clearly being inspired by Atari's
arcade game, Quantum, it's brilliantly executed on the CoCo and one of the
few games that wouldn't work as well on many other systems simply because
of the very specific design of the CoCo's joysticks at the time. It would
have been fantastic if more game's were designed around the peculiarities
of that controller.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and