[Coco] [coco] The next coco3.....wish list

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Fri Oct 3 09:57:44 EDT 2014

I would probably add USB and/or SATA so that the CoCo could support larger storage using a more up to date technology than IDE or SCSI.

Although connection to the Internet would be nice, as already commented on this list (mostly for purposes of updating software of file exchange) I agree in that it is not crucial, but having some other way of networking the computer, other than using the serial port, would also be nice :-).
Salvador