[Coco] artifacts part ii

Retro Canada retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:42:08 EDT 2014

well even the coco1/2 real artifact isnt perfect. i got one white coco1 with cyan and pink artifacts. and the image suffers a lot from dot crawling on stock cocos 1/2.

when the coco is in blue/red it gets strong and sharp characters when it's in the oposite side of the clock: red/blue

also i always got orange screen but games keep asking me if i was seeing red instead...