[Coco] Editor / Assembler / Debugger

Didier Derny didier at aida.org
Thu Oct 2 06:11:40 EDT 2014

if wordstar was a joke, there is  tools I would like to find on coco...

for some time in the early eighties, I used an assembler on commodore
named "Carl Moser's Assembler Editor   (MAE)"
it was for 6502, was a cool environment where you could at the same time
edit/assemble and edit in the same environment...

I hacked it to work with the 64k extension board for the cbm 8000
so that even in case of crash (with a reset button installed) everything
was still in the 64k board
and I could restart it without reloading... (including the source code)

it's exactly what I would like to find on coco

--
didier