[Coco] Computerdoc - Coco Hardware Development Adapter

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Oct 1 15:55:53 EDT 2014

Then I guessed right, it was him.
We swaperood one of his rom boards with HDB-DOS on it,
and my 4 port RS-232 serial pack.   http://tinyurl.com/oaxeawx

Wish I knew about the cartridge extension feature,
that would have saved me the cost of buying edge connectors
for my Y-cable. A very smart feller, just don't know how does he
manage to put 48 hours of work into one day. :)

Kandur