[Coco] Coco-3 power and MPI questions

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Oct 1 11:45:42 EDT 2014

Aaron, and others in the know,
1) forgot to measure the current, what the stock Coco-3 had drawn,
from the 5V source before the TRIAD 512K SRAM Upgrade was installed.
Would like to know what was it before and after the upgrade.
2) Someone wrote here, that he is using a WART to power his Coco-3.
     If there is enough power, we may not need a powered Y-cable?
3) What is the slot select switch is actually doing on the MPI?
     Why do we have to plug the floppy controllers into slot #1,
      because slot #1 ALWAYS ON? Is there a nice clear schematic
      on the net somewhere?  Thanks.

Kandur