[Coco] Mounting CoCoSDC Disk Images in NitrOS-9

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sun Nov 30 23:27:02 EST 2014

I got my CoCoSDC kit a few days ago and just got it soldered up. Nice
work Darren and Ed.  This is a great piece of hardware at an unbeatable
price.  The kit went together without a hitch and works like a charm.

What I'm gathering, in catching up with the mail list, is that there are
currently no utilities for mounting the disk image files on the SD card
from within NitrOS-9, is that correct?

The sdx device descriptors are for big hard disk-like images using LBA.
But the 4.5M NitrOS-9 image doesn't need LBA -- it's just like a giant
floppy disk, is that about right?

JCE