[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 10:25:58 EST 2014

Speaking of DW Aaron,  Did you have to do anything for changes in RBF/SCF for DW4?  I am asking this as I need to figure out if I have to disassemble those modules from L3 or are they stock from Nitros9. So far L3 is based in these modules: Nitros9 (splits RBF/SCF) OS9P1 (calls nitros9) and IOMAN (maps and calls SCF/RBF).  I think I do have to look at both SCF/RBF to see if Alan did any mods in those for the memory mapping but not sure yet.

Bill Nobel