[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Nov 28 21:09:14 EST 2014

Sorry for the slow download.  And I had just uploaded it to youtube, too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OhWVxK0Gfww

Probably the noise is due to the shield being ungrounded.  That will be easy
to fix.

For this test, I was using a Coco SDC and no MPI.  I think the 64 color demo
was something that was in Rainbow back in the day.  I kind of remember typing
it in. You can get this BASIC demo in the DEMOS03.DSK image in this zip file:

colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Demos/Misc%20Demos%20(most%20coco%203).zip

Later tonight I'll take pics of the board and a screenshot of the output of
the BASIC program you gave.

Richard