[Coco] Coco SDC troubleshooting: no ROM found

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Nov 28 19:45:08 EST 2014

Thanks for the tips, to everyone who replied.  After more troubleshooting, I
found that one of the pins on the PLCC32 socket for the flash rom chip was
bent, and it was short-circuiting against the pin next to it.  This had the
unfortunate effect of grounding D2.  After straightening the pin and
reinstalling the flash chip, it works great!

Thanks,
Richard