[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 20:26:12 EST 2014

I think you memory is right on this Curtis, I am going through IOMAN right now and I am starting to see the mapping routines.  Haven’t fully deciphered it yet, but getting there.  The Nitros9 module splits out the SCF/RBF modules into there own banks of memory, from the boot file (hence the _end modules as the markers for end of each section)

Bill Nobel