[Coco] Coco SDC troubleshooting: no ROM found

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Fri Nov 28 11:32:50 EST 2014

I actually used flux remover after I soldered everything on the board, but
before I installed the chips.  I spray just a little bit and then rub it
around with a toothbrush and then spray some more to blow off all the residue.
 It was very clean.

I'm sure that the card edge fingers are clean too; I only plugged this into
slot 4 of an MPI that works with everything else that I've used (FD-501, other
Coco SDCs).

Richard