[Coco] Coco SDC troubleshooting: no ROM found

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:38:29 EST 2014

Hi Richard,

Definitely sounds like a contact problem.

How did you clean the flux off of the bard after
you built it? (if you did)

Likely some flux or other residue interfering.

Try taking a Q-tip soaked in isopropyl alcohol (91%) and clean
all the contacts in the PLCC sockets, as well as the card edge
connector and re-seat the chips.

- Ed