[Coco] Coco Ultimate Eprom/Flash Memory Pak

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 28 00:19:56 EST 2014

Hi Guys!

After a bit of a delay, some more work and a bit of redesigning the Coco
Ultimate Eprom/Flash Memory Pak is ready to be fabricated.  Thanks for the
assistance Retro Innovations!  This will be the initial prototype run of the
PCB so it has yet to be tested in the real world.  After I get the three
prototypes made, I'll build one and report the results to the Coco
Community.  If all goes well, I'll be happy to take orders for kits and
assembled versions at that time.  Pray all does well!  :)  Until then take
care my friends and Happy Cocoing!

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>