[Coco] Question on os9's copy

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 20:49:40 EST 2014

Hi Gene,

I have on a number of occasions found that copy bails out if I use the
wildcard option:

:copy -w=/xx/blah *

if there are too many file names to process, then it quits.

However, I'm not convinced that it (in my case) is a copy problem, but
maybe a shell problem?

my $0.02

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia