[Coco] Sick of beige cartridge for the Glennside IDE card

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 11:03:01 EST 2014

Hi Kandur,

The MiniIDE is a standard Glenside without the slots and a 27256 EPROM with
HDB-DOS LBA onboard. In the same EPROM we placed the HDB-DOS DW versions
from CoCo1 to CoCo3, switchable by the jumpers in the board. A batch of 100
boards were made but all sold out already here in Brazil.

The video is from Marco Antonio, one of the few Codimex owners, but on that
time he doesn't have received his MiniIDE yet.

Here is another video from Leonardo Suarez reviewing the MiniIDE (sorry but
it's in portuguese):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHV3Y6103Q

Daniel