[Coco] Sick of beige cartridge for the Glennside IDE card

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Nov 26 16:12:01 EST 2014

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:31:42 -0800
tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:23 AM, tonym <tonym at compusource.net> wrote:
> > You need a board in your hands to work with?
>
> No. All I would need is someone with good measuring skills. They would
> also have to determine where holes could be safely drilled in the PCB.

	The designer of the Glenside IDE Interface still has it up on
his website. Perhaps he can be contacted...

http://www.hat3.net/Home/ide-interface

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
  Neonle will continue to be rude, and will nretend that you had a
  small stroke which makes you unable to say or see the letter "n".