[Coco] What are you using for your CoCo 1/2 display

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Tue Nov 25 22:27:42 EST 2014

On Nov 25, 2014, at 7:14 PM, Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not recommending that particular model or seller.  The one I have had
> great results with is quite similar but does have the appropriate
> connectors.

One of the other things I didn’t like about the one I got from Amazon was that since it was a “US model” they had locked out the ability to let it do PAL and it was restricted to NTSC. It was clearly some Chinese made device that they were selling in many markets and they would only swap firmware.

> All the menus were in Chinese so not sure if it was a “US" version,
> but setting the frequency and selecting inputs was simple enough.

On the cheap composite/s-video to VGA converter I have, one of the menus has a language choice.

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com