[Coco] What are you using for your CoCo 1/2 display

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:34:41 EST 2014

I use a vga tv tuner similar to this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hotter-External-LCD-VGA-TV-PC-Box-Analog-Program-Receiver-Tuner-HDTV-1900-1200-/261621223535?pt=US_Video_Capture_TV_Tuner_Cards&hash=item3ce9d7106f

They are cheap because most people don't want analog TV tuners anymore.
The one I have works great with all of my older computers that have RF
video outputs (coco, Sinclair, ti99, c64, etc).

The picture on the VGA output is excellent, as good as anything ive seen a
coco 2 do.  The tuner is very precise and allows adjustment in very small
steps so you can match exactly the RF signal even if its not precisely
"channel 3" or whatever.

For the price and versatility its hard to beat these things.