[Coco] The thrill of CoCo'ing again

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 07:07:51 EST 2014

I am using a Dell Mini-10 miniature laptop, running Windows XP for Drivewire 4. The connection goes through a generic USB-to-RS-232 converter and the Drivewire cable to the CoCo. IIRC, I have been running for something like 3 months, putting the laptop to sleep when I am not using it, and I have suffered only one crash during that time. That crash happened when I was doing a lot of activity, checking out my new SDC, with lots of power on & off cycles on the CoCo side of things, so I may have brought the crash on myself.

smp