[Coco] MPI Locking Plate Order Form

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Mon Nov 24 23:05:39 EST 2014

You can see some pictures on the flyer for them in another email from me earlier today...

On Nov 24, 2014, at 10:52 PM, Randall Kindig <randall.kindig at gmail.com> wrote:

I don't know much about the MPI's, but I picked one up at the last CocoFest for the CoCo3.  It looks pretty large to me, so I'm assuming this locking plate won't work with it.

Randy Kindig
host Floppy Days Podcast http://www.floppydays.com