[Coco] CoCo 2 and 3 foot pattern (was: MPI Locking Plate Order Form)

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Mon Nov 24 17:49:29 EST 2014

I tested with my CoCo 3 and it all works.  My CoCo 2 has square feet and slightly offset from the holes for the locking plate.  If the current locking plate is filed to fit, it would be loose and not work as intended.

On Nov 24, 2014, at 4:42 PM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Tom Seagrove <tjseagrove at writeme.com> wrote:
> Reminder that the locking plates are now available to order.  Thanks to those who already sent in their order. Will be doing a run of all ordered plates next week.  Will send out invoices at that time.
>
> Also, as a reminder, these are designed for a CoCo 3 with a small MPI.  Other combinations could be made but there is a total of 10 combinations between the CoCo 1/2/3 and small and large MPI.

I have a moderate size collection of CoCo 2s and CoCo 3s. They all
have the same foot pattern. I can't say for sure every CoCo 2 will
match every CoCo 3. But I know many do match.

There are also dome footed CoCo 3's. They are unique. Mostly in the
sense the feet will fall off.

tim lindner