[Coco] Burning EPROMs, ADOS and ADOS-3

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 21:16:17 EST 2014

Thanks for the input Art (straight from the creator). Trimmed those initial
bytes off the bin file, burned again the 2764s and now I have two great
ADOS setups, one on my F board CoCo 1 and another on the CoCo 3 - finally
my CoCo 1 setup does 6ms double sided drives... been a long time waiting
for that :-)

-- RP