[Coco] maybe usefull for cocoX

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:05:40 EST 2014

I think that the upper boardis a clone from the bottom on. If you see the different materials they have used.
Green Pcb, VGA conector is different so that would explain the $ difference.

ANd the blue pcb on the bottom one, carries a inspection sticker, while the top one has not....
cb
I think its just a QC OK sticker, not a button cell.