[Coco] 2MB CoCo3 expansion board "bounty"

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 00:35:02 EST 2014

Hi Everyone!
I have already created Tony Distefano's original 2MB Memory Upgrade design in Eagle Professional a while back, but I never have had the funds to make prototype PCBs at OSHPark and see if it will actually work.  I am using 30-pin SIMMS in this design instead of ICs.  I just quickly checked for the files and I still have them ready to go.  I'll need to take a little time to make sure the schematic and layout is correct, but it is basically all entered into Eagle Pro 6.6.0.  I'd like to get another Coco familiar electronics engineer in on this project to help me make sure the design is sound.  Is there anyone who would like to assist me in this endeavor?
On a side note, I'm currently still trying to figure out why my 512KB Static Memory Upgrade PCB does not work yet.  I could use a Coco familiar electronics engineer on this one too.  Thanks in advance for any help on these and other projects.  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com